Osaka, Japan, October 9, 2018 - Bulgaria search for win against Thailand in Pool F in Osaka on Wednesday.
· Bulgaria and Thailand will meet for the first time at a major world level tournament.
· The women's world level major competitions are: the Olympic Games, World Championship, World Cup, World Grand Prix, Grand Champions Cup and the Nations League.Bulgaria
· By losing to United States and Russia, Bulgaria have lost back-to-back matches for the second time at this World Championship. The also lost twice in a row in the first round, against Turkey and China.
· Bulgaria have not lost three matches in a row at a single World Championship since three successive defeats in their last three matches in 2002, against Russia, Cuba and Brazil.
· Bulgaria's overall record at the World Championships is W52-L50.
· Bulgaria have claimed two wins at the 2018 World Championship, two fewer than they had in 2014.
· Gergana Dimitrova is Bulgaria leading scorer in 2018 on 90 points.Thailand
· Thailand have a W3-L4 record at the 2018 World Championship after their 3-0 defeat against Italy on Monday.
· Thailand have lost two matches in a row at the 2018 World Championship for the first time. They could lose three successive matches at the World Championships for the first time since a run of three in 2010.
· Thailand suffered three 3-0 defeats in that run in 2010.
· Thailand's three wins in 2018 are one short of their team record four wins in 2010.
· Onuma Sittirak (77) and Pleumjit Thinkaow (75) are Thailand's top scorers in this tournament.